Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday (after a long absence)


It's not often you find Kermit the Frog in your suburb ... but there he was, as large as life (which is odd really, because if he were a real frog, he would probably be a bit smaller).

I think this little fellow (and there were a whole heap of these banners lining both sides of the road in George Street, Sydney) is part of Art Express - but it's hard to know for sure.

This is my last day in the office, boxes packed, surfaces clear - and still the crane stands sentinel outside the window.

I visited Queensland recently and had an onion for lunch. I had some other things as well, but this was the onion on an onion plate.

Loose change will buy you a copy of The Daily Telegraph ... and some other things besides. I used my coin purse for most purchases for the best part of a week - until I finally had little more than 5c pieces left.

No comments: